Stem Cell & Growth Factor Injury & Arthritis Clinical Research Study
Do you have problems with a knee joint that a doctor has diagnosed as arthritis?
The Stone Research Foundation is currently recruiting participants for a study evaluating the success of injections of amniotic stem cells and growth factors in injured & arthritic knees.
If you are you not currently participating in any study, are over the age of 18 and suffering with knee pain you may be a candidate for this study, provided you answer no to the following questions:
- Have you had any injection in the knee in the past 6 months?
- Have you had knee surgery in the past 3 months?
- Do you have inflammatory arthritis?
- Have you had an infection in the knee in the past 6 months?
- Have you had a systemic or knee injection with steroids, stimulating or immunosuppressive agents in the past 3 weeks?
Please note that while pregnancy is not a contraindication to participating in this study, it is an exclusionary criterion. Also, you must be able to attend 2 appointments within 7 days in San Francisco, CA. While financial considerations may be offered to approved participants, all treatment costs will be at patient expense.
If you would like to be considered for participation in the study, please fill out the form below and our research team will follow up with you to verify if you qualify for this study.